Fluffy Bottom Babies is looking to welcome a new FULL-TIME Sales + Marketing Associate to our team. Our ideal candidate will bring their proven experience in retail and digital marketing along with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
Do amazing children’s products fuel YOUR fire? Have you got that extra spark for providing superior customer service? Are you passionate about connection with customer through developing social media strategies and campaigns? If so then this may be the career opportunity for you! Please see our full job posting below for more information & for details on how to apply.
Who we are:
Fluffy Bottom Babies is an inviting & intimate retail store that specializes in innovative & functional children’s clothing, toys and other accessories. We carry a range of unique products from the best brands to help our customers "parent with style and ease." We’re a small team that prides ourselves on carrying great products & delivering the best customer service possible. Our goal each & every time a customer walks into our store is to deliver an experience that they will tell their friends about & that will make them want to visit Fluffy Bottom Babies again soon!
What we're looking for:
As a growing business we're looking for an experienced & reliable Sales + Marketing Associate to join our team on a FULL-TIME basis. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A genuine interest in the products we carry & passion for parenting & babies.
- An outgoing, friendly personality & positive attitude.
- A desire to deliver a strong customer experience that exceeds expectations every time.
- An ability to engage customers in meaningful conversations to uncover needs & recommend suitable products.
- A high level of motivation & a proactive, “get the job done” attitude.
- A heightened attention to detail & the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- A willingness to work both autonomously & with a team.
- Experience with digital marketing: familiar with social media platforms such as TIKTOK, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Email Marketing.
- Previous experience working with children or families would be an asset
- To work in both Sunnyside Mall and Bayer's Lake.
What the job involves:
As a small team we need someone who can do a little bit of everything. Here are some of the key accountabilities of a Sales + Marketing Associate at FBB:
- Must be flexible to work on weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Answer customer inquiries & help make product selections.
- Assist with digital marketing and website maintenance.
- Accurately scan items for purchase & process payments, as well as refunds or exchanges using a POS system.
- Process pre-orders and special orders on an as-needed basis.
- Accurately process new inventory & maintain sales floor product levels.
- Re-stock & neatly arrange product on the shelves.
- Maintain storefront & backroom cleanliness & keep store looking great at all times.
- Create & take advantage of new learning opportunities.
- Open & close the store, including cashing out & locking up.
- Maintain a safe store environment.
- Assist with display to make store appealing.
What you'll get:
- A fun, supportive environment.
- A competitive wage, with performance-linked wage increase opportunities.
- An employee discount.
- Free onsite parking.
Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
A minimum of 1 year experience in a retail sales or customer service role.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work a regular schedule to meet the needs of the business, including weekdays, weekends and evenings.
- Ability to work independently in the store, as well as with colleagues.
- Ability to safely lift & carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk & stand for 8 hours per day.
How you can apply:
Please EMAIL a current RESUME (with references) & a DETAILED COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover letters will not be considered - please tell us WHY you want to join our team in particular! We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.